Re: Dear Uncle Bob :) +FLASH MARKETNEWS:

> I think that's a great idea <smile>.  On my part - I'd be willing to
> pay more than $100 to avoid the aggravation of having to change my
> software - rewrite all my systems - indicators - etc.  Robyn

FLASH MARKET NEWS:

,,,,,,,,,Shares of BB [[BOB BRICKEY]] suspended for
MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT,,,,,, rumours of several
takeover bids after MAJOR software release which is to be
expected soon and badly needed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shares of OMGA
[[OMEGA (tm) RESEARCH (tm) WORKAROUND (tm)]] to be
just 4 1/4 $ away from MAJOR BOTTOM,,,,,,,,,,,,

REUTERS

~~~~~
MARK BROWN FAN CLUB
MB for PRESIDENT OF OMEGA !