The Canonization of Saint Mark

Permit me to be the first to congratulate Omega for their handling of
the Mark Browngate incident. In taking such decisive action, I
believe they:
1. Demonstrated a total lack of proportion;
2. Fell into the same old trap of creating a martyr around which the
opposition may rally;
3. Succeeded in looking stuffy yet again for no reason at all.

Permit me to congratulate you, Mark, for demonstrating that one
person with enough zeal and bombast can give a company a hot
foot. Your spiritual forefathers, John Brown and Guy Fawkes, found
themselves a spot in the history books; maybe you will too. In the
meantime, keep the ideas and code coming.

Finally, blessed is the Internet, which makes all things possible.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC