Re: FW: Mark Brown Status

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 Ron A. wrote:
>Nor do I condone or agree with the malicious and
>combative tone of the messages here on this subject.

Unfortunately, that "tone" seems to be the only one to which
Omega responds. If you will recall, they didn't even post a
response to concerns expressed on the LIST =until= the
"hostility level" increased dramatically.

>Personally, I doubt it will have any constructive impact and I hope
>you'll drop it and move on to something worthwhile...

Personally, I think it =will= have an impact which is why I
also happen to think it is worthwhile. Our definitions of
"worthwhile" clearly do not mesh. While you are entitled to
profess your own definition and/or opinions, you are =not=
entitled to force me to adopt either of the foregoing.

Best regards,
Jim