Re : Another Lie From Omega Re: TS 5 Beta

Dans un courrier daté du 16/02/98 21:19:53  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I was promised a Beta 5.0 would be Fed Xed to me the day before the Omega
 World event last week, by none other than Mitch Himself. I latter this week
followed
 up in a email to him that I have not received it to this day. Do you think I
have heard
 anything? Nope just silence form all concerned, Just waiting for the Window
on Wallstreet
 DayTrader Pro to come out. Then Bill and his crew of liars can jam it!!!!

I have not yet received the beta too (as for today), and Itservices (Italy) is
in the same situation.
I know that beta have been given to Solution Providers that made the trip to
Miami, with some explanations (verbal ?).
Maybe Omega is putting some information onto paper for those, who like me,
could not afford time to spend for this kind of thing and better rely on
Fedex.
Seems also that any SP that was not in Miami did not received the beta, so you
are not alone in this cruel  (Omega) World.

<<
 Mark Brown, Omega Solution Provider and Omega basher hobbyist!!!

I can't believe it!

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin.
Omega hobbyist.