Text EL code?

     I know EL code can be use to paint bars and to put dots etc. over and
under price bars for showmes etc., but I was wondering if instead of having
a dot over some price bars for a showme, if an EL code can be written to
place text over or under bars etc?  Like instead of writting a showme to
place a dot over the bars, have a letter or work printed over the bars, like
T for top or P for pivot or R for retracement etc?
If this is possible would anyone give an example of how the code would be
written?  Any other information along these lines would be helpful!

                    Thank You,
                    Phil