Re: How about a REAL useful TS 5.0 feature - Come on OMEGA !!!

  • To: "Jim Sullivan" <jimsul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: How about a REAL useful TS 5.0 feature - Come on OMEGA !!!
  • From: "Tom Cathey" <K1JJ@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 19:45:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim -

Yeah, that works well...been using it for awhile, too. As you, I just wish
we could use it on the real time daily bars and extend it out a few weeks.

BTW, there is a guy who has a program for $89 that does the extend thing we
want. I'm checking it out now, though it appears to need an F12 toggle on
and off after each use or a crash will occur.  I do need to keep it on all
the time if possible.

Will let you know the outcome.

Thanks.

Tom Cathey