Direct trading to pits

I am looking to trade direct without calling a broker via the internet. I
discussed with my broker and he suggested I look at LEO through LFG. Is there
much difference with these internet firms? I know there has been much
discussion about this recently but I do not know how to access the archives. I
would be interested in this address as well.
Any web-site or publication rate these services? The market I will be trading
will be the S&P. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

John Curry