Re: Tick Data -- ASCII

Alan,
I don't know what the "Server" is and how it's organized, but a couple
of weeks ago I had to solve the similar problems. I use the fact that
Visual Basic (or Excel VBA) operator "Open (file) for output" creates
new ASCII files with names(and paths) that can be specified by loops. So
the question is how to put data into VB (or Excel). If "Server" supports
DDE-links, it can be done easy. If not, I use the "Sendkeys" method to
manage application and get data from it. I understand that it is not
professional solution, but may be it can help.
Best regards,
Sergey