Re: pulling the trigger

Ron et al,

No doubt the timeliness, efficiency, and accuracy of executing equity
trades and index / equity  option trades via the WWW is much better
WITHOUT the phone and live brokers!   I've been executing via Dreyfus
(previously Pacific Brokerage), and except for a few minor glitches with
their server, and the infamous 10/28/97 fiasco, it's been wonderful.

David Chan

>YES!!! -- I agree -- much simpler, faster, and less frustrating! -- in
>fact
>I was thinking of tossing my phone out the window...  :)
>

>>I found that pulling the trigger in On-line trading much more easy
>than by
>phone call. Click, click and done.
>>
>>Does anybody else noticed similar feelings ?
>>
>>Aidas

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]