Re: TS 5.0 release date pool?

cash@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Anyone up for a pool about the official release date for TS 5.0?
>
> My guess is at the Omega World conference in May.  That would be in
> line with other software company releases.

I believe the official word was late second quarter, which is
June 30 in ISV speak.  Since most software releases are late,
that means there is virtually no chance for delivery before July 1.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/