Re: Broker will execute your TradeStation system for you

> If it takes as long to execute trades as it did when I had an
> account there a couple of years ago, I would not want them to trade
> anything for me. Jerry

I use LIND WALDOCK since nearly 3 years for daytrading S&P, they are
fast, reliable and honest !!! - Im VERY happy with.

I have tested 2 others brokers in the meantime, always returned to
LIND, as found they were gangsters cheating on stops, which I could
proof and I need my money to loose on SP, not my brokers to cheat me
on top of that and steal it.

rgds hans

PS: I dont own LIND, just a happy customer

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !