Broker will execute your TradeStation system for you

I've noticed some of you have been interested in a broker who will automatically execute your TS system-generated trades for you on their TS and computer.  I apologize if other brokers offer this already: I wasn't aware of it.

I have not done this myself, but this is my understanding:   Lind Waldock has opened a new department that will offer several options to run their own TS on their computers and execute TS system-generated trades automatically for you.   You are notified of the trades at the end of the day:
1. The department can execute your TS system.
2. The department can lease you a TS system, some very expensive to buy, and execute the trades from that system for you (you need not even buy TS).
3. It's even possible if you have a good TS system that you are using, that the new department will pay you to lease the system to other customers.

I hope the List doesn't construe this as advertising, it certainly isn't my intent.   I have no affiliation with Lind Waldock, other than being a customer, and Lind Waldock does not pay referral fees.   I thought some of the list might be interested in the capabilities this new department will provide.   Jay Kerrigan of Lind-Waldock at 1-800-4452000 can give you more details

Please mention you heard about this from the "Omega List" as this new department has not been advertised yet.    You will need to open an account at Lind-Waldock, a well-capitalized clearing broker.

You will be able to add or delete contracts being monitored in your system by phone.   If you are leasing a system, the developer of the system will work closely with you to customize the system features to your needs and monitor the system to insure it's meeting your requirements.

This is my first post to the list and I apologize if any of you are in any way offended.