Re: Price vs Move

Mark replied:
>   or sell before a 20% move for the next 2?
>Here I am! this is me in front of the train. But a train I know well and
have
>experience with. Mark

Been there and been run over. Also been my best trades. So it would be worth
identifying that there is just such a move comming. Like an unexpected
Employment or GDP report and the resulting bond move from it.
Tie that in with being in on a high or low before such a move, the right
way.

>Why not mix and match? You could build a system like that. Mark

Have you? Could you? Would you?

See U
Tom