Data for a given bar

Sure hope someone can help.  Trying to set up a system that can run this
sort of thing:

If close of data2 is less than 13 days ago then buy tomorrow at
tomorrow's open plus 20% of today's range.

The problem is that if you try to ref tomorrow's open price, you can't
get it because of the existance of data2 in the works.  I've tried
working with some sort of counter, but I can't get it to work.   I've
heard about DLL's and ELA's that provide the ability to get the price
data from any bar,  but I can't find any specifics about them.

There are several statements like the example above that I'm working
on,  but the ALL require the checking of data2 and the placing of an
order at tomorrow's open plus or minus some value.

HELP!

Thanks,
JS