RE: Computer program problem

You wrote:

I could use a little help from one of you computer whizzes on this list.
I was trying to increase a liitle drive space and deleted a temporary
copy of McAfee virus scan. Now when I try to open up the BMI data server
I get this message: Cannot find CTL3DV.DLL Windows needs this file to
run C:\OMEGA\PROG\OR_BTC.EXE. Does anyone know what I have to do to
restore this file and where I can find it?   Thanxs   Harry

The same thing happened to me - the McAfee AntiVirus uninstall zapped
that file. I will email you this file in a private message so as not to pollute
the list. Extract it and copy it into your WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory
and you should be all set. As an alternative, pull it off your backups... You
do have backups don't you? <g>

Tom T.