Re: Parabolic

> Hi All:
> Does anyone know the basic rules for trading the parabolic as used
> by Welles Wilder? I know about the book, but just need a quick
> overview. Thanks, Randy Murphree

Wilder's Parabolic is always in the market, so just reverse the
position at the stop. He used an acceleration factor of 0.02, but
suggested that individualization was possible.

Colby and Meyers tested the Parabolic against eighteen years of data
and found it mildly profitable without optimization. LeBeau and Lucas
suggest using it in combination with other indicators and not as a
reversal system.
JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC