Re: Real Time Systems OnLine

In a message dated 98-02-04 11:34:02 EST, MarkBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< However if it is not let me know, I wish to make the
 site as user friendly as possible >>
Mark Brown:
I appreciate the information and the data, but to me, a chart showing the buy
and sells would bring it alive and provide meaning to the figures. Apparently
the systems are in the market until a reversal of position is shown.  Correct?
I say this because I don't recall a zero for flat (no position) just a 1 or a
-1.  If they do go flat before a reversal, it should change the equity
position at that time.
Lynn