Re: crash guard software...

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: crash guard software...
  • From: "DOUGWARREN" <DOUGWARRENkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 21:29:58 -0800 (PST)

----------

> Jim:
> I have Norton CrashGuard and have found no benefit. When my machine
hangs,
> the keyboard and mouse are frozen and I can't access the program. If
> someone else has better knowledge of this program, I could sure benefit
> from it.
> Randy Murphree

I just installed Norton CrashGuard on a computer (not the one I use
tradestation on) and the first time it froze I had the same problem.
Previous to this I was able to use control-alt-del to shut the programs
down with the recent screen freezes I was getting, but the first screen
freeze after loading Norton CrashGuard froze the keyboard as well and
control-alt-del didn't work (which is necessary to access CrashGuard).

Doug Warren