Re: Syntax colored EL from the omega-list

If you want to see the EasyLanguage syntax coloring in action you can look
at Dow Jones TradeStation 5.0 which currently sports this feature. It
really works fast and it makes editing EL much easier.

Cheers,
--
Gibbons Burke         Grey-eyed Athena sent them a favorable breeze,
gibbonsb@xxxxxx    a fresh west wind singing over the wine-dark sea.