Re: Processor Usage

Hi Mark,

> Anybody know if the Universal Server v2.0 soaks up processor time too?

I am running Universal Server v2.0 on a Dell P150 and it does not take
up any more processor resources than other normal commerical products.
It is data driven, and collects the data via the data feed at 56 Kb.  I
am currently gathering ticks on all NYSE, NASD, AMEX, Options, and
Indexs.  It seems to run find without any data loss.

Meanwhile, my TS 4 v19 begins to drag down after 200 stocks.  While I
have a few charts open (4 or 5), TS does not seem to want to run
successfully with larger data collections unless I have a P366.

Good luck and good trading

R Tareilo

Currently, A Omega Solution Provider