Re: crash guard software...

Randy Murphree wrote:

> Jim:
> I have Norton CrashGuard and have found no benefit. When my machine hangs,
> the keyboard and mouse are frozen and I can't access the program.

Same here.  I've got Norton Crash Guard Deluxe, First Aid 97, and McAfee PC Medic.
With the hangs I get, you can't use either the keyboard or mouse, so there isn't
really any way you can access the software anyway.  Hitting the reset button seems
to be the only choice here.  The only way out of this problem might be to get down
on your knees and address your pleas to a higher power <g>.  I've tried just about
everything else.

Regards,
A.J.