RE: CQG Quote Service

I use TS with FutureSource and have Reuters and CQG as quote services
also.  CQG is an excellent service that rarely has any problems.

Its quote page, I believe, is the best of any of my data providers as it
highlights the crucial information such as the day high or low, whether
there is a fast market, whether the price is a bid, ask or last trade and
it does all this in just one field.

Its charting service is easy to use and very staight forward, whilst the
data itself is very accurate.  CQG are always improving their service and
if TS could run on CQG I would probably switch.

Aongus.
GFFM