Re: Need a good ISP

Sorry to hear that Infinet isn't doing well (I used it briefly before I changed over to cable modem access - and I
didn't have any problems with it).

I have a suggestion you may laugh at at first blush - Compuserve.  But think about it.  The phone access is
terrific (thousands of phone numbers all over the world - and I've never had a problem logging in from anywhere).
And - my husband and I have used the CS3 connection not just with Compuserve - but with DialData - the Internet -
my husband's Telnet connection to his school - etc.  Although you do have to install the proprietary software to
"start up" - you can log in simply by creating a shortcut to CS3 Dial Up Networking on your desktop - and bypass
the software if you don't want to use it.  The price is a little more than you want to pay - I think it's
$24.95/month - but it might be worth it to spend $5/month more to get reliable service.  Note that Compuserve
frequently has free trial periods (I don't know whether any are in effect now).  Robyn