TRESURE OF TRADING

Through the help of Gwenn Gautier I am so happy to be able to let you
know about  IMHO a TREASURE of trading in the form of an online book
called "Phantom`s Gift". Please, look for it at
http://futuresmag.com.

 I hope,  you will find
out that the Phantom`s Gift is something all your life you could learn
from.  If so, save it on your computer, like I did, and follow the
FUTURES TALK FORUM.

I wish you a life sorounded by generous people like the Phantom of the
Pits and many people from this list.

This mail might have the feel of a religious touch, but how else could
I talk about fundamental things in life, love, believes or trading ?

brgds from Berlin
Marian Stoica
stoica@xxxxxxxxxxx
stoica@xxxxxxxxxxx