Re: Omega lock for TS5

   I hope Omega does not do that with their software.  I know someone who
bought some software like that, and it would run on only one computer and
guess what, he had computer trouble, upgraded and bought a new faster
computer and his software would not run without a new password!  So he tried
to get in touch with the spftware company and guess what?  They are out of
bussiness and he can't use his software any more!  I would think long and
hard before I bought software that used the users computer to generate a
password so it wpould work on only one computer!  I know people who upgrade
computer every year or two and software like that would be useless to them!
Does anyone know if there is a way to use software like this if say a
company has gone out of bussiness?  How can one some how generate a password
own his own?  Any ideas?  Omega I hate the Doggle, but it is better that
what I described above, so don't do it!!