RE: Before you purchase a Dell PC

Hello Barry,

I was also unlucky to purchase a Dell computer. I found them totally
incompetant
and I regret the purchase... I do not want to begin to tell the saga but
it took me
over 1 year to get a machine that worked.... I found their service and
technical support to be pathetic.. don't get me started.

BEWARE of DELL....

Kim Horn