Re: Enter the 3 Stooges ...

Dear Mark Brown,

Relax.  I was not referring to you at all.  I'm unaware you promote any
products.  A tribute to your discrete manner.  Mark, if I had a gripe with you,
I would mail it to you directly, not post it on the forum.  Relax, you're
clear.

I was not referring to WOW either.  I don't think WOW even existed eight
years ago when I was on Compuserve.

We all like free enterprise, especially when its carried on a professional
level. No one here is against free speech either.  But I see a conflict between
free speech and *disinformation*.  Many who come onto this forum do so looking
for comments and advice, assuming what they read is true.   Yes, its caveat
emptor all the way, and to help out, I just wanted to raise consumer awareness
to that form of deceptive practice.

- Mark Jurik