Re: Lowest Low Question

Jim,

For some strange reason, unknown to me, comparisons such as Date <> Date[1]
and Time <> Time[1] do not always give the results that you would expect --
When the problem occurs, I have printed out the values of the offending
function and verified that the values change as you would expect-- but, the
comparison test does not recognize the change in values.  For that reason, I
always assign Time and Date to variables for testing, which gets around the
problem.

A few weeks ago, someone on the list, was having the same problem with EL
code and I suggested this fix and it produced the result he was looking for.
It appears to be an intermittent problem, but I don't know anything about
how, why, or when it will occur-- so, I always use this work-around.