Re: POST TO OMEGA-LIST

I CANT see a reason WHY that was NOT posted 4 - 8 weeks earlier -
safing us ALL a lot of time and trouble and mails and discussion
and bashing <g> and giving PIERRE a hard time.

Is the stock so much under water that they finally had to come to
rescue

rgds hans

> From:          dennis.boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date:          Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:44:12 -0500
> To:            omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:       POST TO OMEGA-LIST

> Dear Valued Client,
>
> As many of you know, the second quarter will bring the release of
> the next generation of products including TradeStation 5.0 and
> OptionStation 5.0. This, of course, brings many questions to mind...
> What will the upgrade pricing be? What new features will be included
> in the products?  I'd like to take advantage of this list to share
> with you some very exciting news.
>
> Some of the features in our next generation of products will include
> the improved and more powerful PowerEditor, groundbreaking new
> functionality in the Quote Windows, and brand new analysis
> techniques taking advantage of our ever-evolving EasyLanguage. Other
> requests that have been incorporated into TradeStation include:
>
> 1.     32 BIT
> 2.     Year 2000 compliant
> 3.     Incorporate latest technology for removal of security block
> 4.     The new GlobalServer interface will enhance ease of use by
> not
>                  requiring the use of a symbol universe
> 5.     No 13,000 bar limitation
> 6.     No chart limitation in the workspace
> 7.     No limit to tick editing
> 8.     64k barrier broken
>
> Many of you have specific data requirements, which have also been
> taken into account with TradeStation 5.0.  For example, there has
> been an increasing demand for internet data.  We are pleased to
> announce that one of the ways this requirement will be met will be
> through Signal Online data.  With the initial release of
> TradeStation 5.0 and its subsequent builds, there will be other data
> sources available to meet your needs.  Unfortunately, we cannot
> release all data sources at this time, since we are under
> non-disclosure, but customer priorities are Omega Research
> priorities and they are being taken into account.
>
> With regards to upgrade pricing for TradeStation, I am pleased to
> announce that the upgrade price will be no more than $495.00 with
> special pricing for customers that purchased within 6 months of the
> initial release.
>
> Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am currently part of a great
> team of individuals in Corporate Relations. Our goal is to respond
> to your inquiries and make sure your concerns are addressed.  I look
> forward to hearing and responding to your suggestions.
>
> Janette Perez
> Omega Research, Inc.
> 8700 West Flagler St. Suite 250
> Miami, FL 33174
> 305-551-9984 ext. 287
> Fax:  305-221-1358
> janette.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !