Chicago Area Traders

I'm looking for some Chicago area traders so we could share phone
numbers, mostly for times like this morning, when the bond quotes
stopped arriving <g> on BMI, and just to chat during the day  from
time to time.

Of the 5 or 6 people I used to communcate with for the past few
years, a few have gone back to "the industry", some have blown out,
and some moved away from the wonderful wintertime paradise of Chicago
and suburbs.

Interested persons should email me privately so we can exchange
contact info.

Cliff
cliffsch@xxxxxxx