Mirror Command Line

At 03:26 PM 1/22/98 Robert Adelman wrote:
>I have been really searcing for a way to create a bootable mirror
>drive, running Win 95.

Here's how to do a mirror backup.  I do it every weekend.  Shut down TS and
Server and any other open apps.  Assuming "C:" is your main boot harddisk
and "D:" is to be your mirror harddisk, from the Win95 start button, click
RUN and type in
xcopy c:\*.* /e /h /k /r /c d:\
and it will copy everything, including all the Windows system stuff.  This
is the same command you use if you're upgrading to a bigger hard drive...
after which you'd remove the original drive and re-jumper your bigger hard
drive as master.

Mike C.