investigating possibility of experienced trading system partner

Some of you, long on this list, may recall some of my requests for
suggestions regarding overcoming trading fears, afraid to pull the trigger,
fear of any loss and the rediculous change in focus I make from system
signals to involvement in tick by tick movement that takes place when my
money is on the line.   It has not changed.  I am not, at least currently,
a trader.  But...I have developed one hell of a system (that should bring
some interesting comments, but I hope that you will supress the urge and
give me, and those that have watched me in real-time make entry calls day
in and day out, room to evaluate the developments without your input.  I am
not seeking it and do not need it.  It seems a few people on this list
think that it is not possible for anyone else to accomplish anything
significant.  I have done so... and know I have done so.  It has been a
long and arduous task these 2.5 years which has resulted in something
unique regardless of my personal inabilities and lack of funds to trade it
effectively.

All systems I have investigated proved a joke, if not outright fraud.  I am
not a part of that group nor am I kidding myself as to the content of my
developments, which have been extensive (little trading but 2 and 1/2
years, 10 to 12 hours a day, usually 7 days a week, tweaking,
back-checking, real-time checking day in and day out.  My fears, relative
to the performance of the entry signals, are absurd, but they are a fact
that I must recognize and work around at this point.

First, I do not wish to hear the routine comments that often occur on this
list regarding "if you really had something you would be able to trade it
yourself" and the like.  The will serve no purpose and are a waste of other
readers time.  Neither will they alter the fact.

One of my problems in trading is, I'm sure, the fact that the system calls
for trading in sets of 3 contracts per trade entry, exiting the first at
1pt (nominal), the 2nd at 2 pts, and the 3rd at 3 (or 4 depending on a
particular criteria) or under another set of conditions letting ride with a
trailing stop until a "significant" trendline is broken in combination with
another exit signal.

I wish to find someone that is experienced in day-trading, has the capital
to trade, but has a weak system and an interest in pursuing something
better.  I am not interested in selling the system whatsoever, only making
money with it with one or two trading partners (please, again, not another
set of comments).  Simply compare your trading signal entries the last few
days with mine.  If yours falls far short and you wish to know more you may
e-mail me "direct" and we can explore mutual interest.  Stringent
non-disclosure and trade confirmation conditions will be required with any
agreement but should not be offensive to an honest individual willing to
make a long-term partnership for profits.

Today 	WED 	1/21/98		+7800 net - 11 trades of 1 set of 3/entry
	TUE	1/20		+4600 net -  5 trades  " " " " " "
	MON	1/19		Holiday
	FRI	1/16		+2000 net -  9 trades  " " " " " "
	THU	1/15		+4950 net - 10 trades " " " " " "
	WED	1/14		+4850 net -  9 trades  " " " " " "
	TUE	1/13		did not watch this day
	MON	1/12		+8300 net -  7 trades  " " " " " "

I allow for slippage by counting the normal time it takes for a fill, watch
the tick movement and take the worst condition within that time frame and
allow my 15.00 commission RT.

I seek serious and capable interests only.  I am re-constituting my
business management consulting business at this time as I believe little
can be added to improve system capability.  As I have stated on previous
posts, I have tested every indicator in TS, and many purchased indicators,
even parts of indicators with parts of others, in every reasonable time
frame from 15 ticks to daily and weekly bars.  I keep quote window open
with the DJ(CurrentMth), INDU, TRAN, SPX, SP(CurrentMth), Bond(CurrentMth),
and the Nasdaq indeces.  I no longer have to watch time frames other than
the one. The system has been tested on most other futures, but it has been
optimized for the S&P (that is not TS optimization but via my own testing).

Again, if you would like further discussion, e-mail me "direct", or fax me
at 816 965 9186.
Jerry