Re: Futures Data Providers

Craig,

> I would also be interested in people who have used CRB/Bridge historical
> and EOD data service.  Their web site looks good and they seem to cover a
> lot of data.  Any comments on data cleanliness and program reliability
> would be appreciated.

I have been a subscriber for many years and was most satisfied with
their service. They only provide EOD data. But when you subscribe to
their CRB Infotech service you get a CD with every contract that
ever traded on any North American and Europaen exchange. I don't
know about the coverage of Asia because I am not too familiar with the
markets traded there. The software lets you create several kinds of
continous contracts. You define when and how the data is rolled
over.

Furthermore you get various cash-instruments, yields and indices.

And finally you can get from them the CRB yearbook on CD with charts for
sugar and other commidities going back into the last century.

Gerrit Jacobsen