Re: Futures Data Providers

At 01:45 AM 1/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Reply to: " strafe@xxxxxxxxxx "
>
>This is my first posting as a new subscriber.
>
>I have heard negative comments about Dial Data's
>end-of-day data, and as I am about to subscribe to
>an end-of-day data provider, I was wondering if anyone
>can make some suggestions as to who provides the
>most reliable and best value easiest to dwnload futures data.
>
>I have only checked the following on the net:
>	Prophet Info. Services
>	Pinnacle Data
>	Dial Data
>
>I would be grateful to hear all suggestions!
>
>Regards,
>Ray

The CSI Unfair Advantage is hard to beat for end of day data on futures
commodities.  It has over 600 futures instruments that you can download and
update over the internet.  Their number is 561-392-8663.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Inside Edge Systems
Publisher of TS Express
The TradeStation Users Journal
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)

Internet: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 203-454-2754
Fax: 203-221-9195