ELA: Exe too large

Some time ago there was a discussion about the "Exe too large" error in
Tradestation. Can someone point me to a source of information on this
problem that discusses, for example, common causes and common
solutions.  I'm aware of the IncludeSystem solution, but I really feel
that some of the systems that cause this error are very small from a
source code standpoint (less than 10 lines of code), so I'm trying to
get a better handle on which functions and coding methods are related to
the production of large EXE files.

Regards,
Glenn Crumpley