Re: using of technical anlysis in intraday trading

> I am just started with forex trading. I've heard an opinion that
> technical analysis is useless in intraday trading.

Forget that !

> Does anybody  have any  other opinions?

in FOREX: 99% of all volume is traded based on technical analysis -
wonder why ?

> Could you give an advice what is better
> for the beginner to trade intraday only  or to hold a position for a
> few days also?

really depends on your needs, gut, ideas, comfort level, etc.

> What indicator is worth to be taken seriously  on
> 10-30-min  currency charts (us/dm)  ?

Ssuggest to use a P&F chart with settings of 0.0010 x 3 - which will
create a 30 pips reversal in USD/DEM - look for support and
resistance areas - bounces and breaks

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !