(Fwd) venom

From:          "NJ Brown" <njb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date:          Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:16:15 +0000
Subject:       venom

The level of venom in some of the postings here is breathtaking. It
goes *way* beyond any consumer complaints I've ever encountered for
any other product. (The phrase "Cruz Bros." is repeatedly used as a
epithet, connotations obvious.) Some of the complaints achieve the
kind of vindictive bitterness one would expect to see in a situation
where one is grievously betrayed by a long time intimate.

The peculiar psychology of it, resentment as a consumer response, is
very interesting to speculate about but it's sure become tiresome.
TradeStation certainly has its shortcomings and bugs. Let Omega know
about them, loud and clear and repeatedly, but get off the notion
that the failings are a personal affront.

NJB

p.s. I suspect that there is a sizeable block of traders out there
who use TS, such as it is, and just get on with their trading.
I wonder how their profits compare with those of the chronically
disgruntled.