[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Searching for expert alerts with the explorer

Jose,

What I mean is that for stock xxx I want to know when it goes over
27 (that would be one alert), for stock YYY I want to know when it
goes below 75 (another alert, with different code) .... and so on.
All the code for the alerts will be different. Perhaps I shouldn't
be using alerts at all, but the things I want to identify are
specific to each stock.

Regards

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva"
<josesilva22@xxx> wrote:

> NotHarold, all you need to do is copy & paste your custom expert
alert
> code into the filter section of your exploration.
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "notharold" <notharold@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Jose,
> >
> > I'm afraid that would only work for 1 of the stocks . The
reality is
> > that there will be hundreds of these alerts across over 2000
> > stocks.  I guess I am looking for a way of asking "is there one
of
> > my expert alerts triggered today on any of these stocks" across
the
> > entire data base.  I just assume that the trigger "looks" the
same
> > in the code whatever the actual formula (candlestick is a
> > doji,Volume is 5*average for the last 5 weeks etc..
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva"
> <josesilva22@> wrote:
> >
> > Try something like this in your exploration filter:
> >
> > ---8<-----------------------
> > UpperAlert:=120;
> > LowerAlert:=75;
> >
> > Cross(C,UpperAlert) OR Cross(LowerAlert,C)
> >

> > jose '-)
> > http://www.metastocktools.com
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "notharold" <notharold@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > I am only looking to alert for specific prices, e.g. when stock
> > xxx goes above 120 or below 75.  Sometimes these events can take
> > months to happen, so I don't want to check each chart every day,
I'd