[EquisMetaStock Group] AD data follow up

Thanks for the post.  I'm actually looking for downloadable data for
the past forty years.  BigCharts appears to be simply daily summary
data rather than downloadable.

Unicorn appears to have what I want but it is not in downloadable
format.  Any suggestions how to take a straight html page and populate
a spreadsheet?