Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Elliot Wave MetaStock code

Dear Jose,

I am still not getting the output correctly, sorry I
am not that IT savvy. What I have tried was copying
your EW, EW count, and EW signals separately as new
indicators in the Indicator Builder... and the picture
I got (for Malaysia's KLCI) is as in the attachment).
However the indicators aren't giving me any insight,
e.g. the EW signal is flashing out like a seismograph
(Richter scale-like thing). Did I missed out any code
like "$ (login here)"?

Apprecaite some advice.... cos if it really works all
of us can share it, if you don't mind. Al in all I am
expecting some kind of output as in Advanced GET.
Correct me if I misunderstood your codes.

TQ. gracias.

Arifin Latif
"malaysiankgb"

Normally $(login here), now exclusively free:

AIT method - Advanced Impulsive Trading method:
Buy when Elliot Wave Signals = 1;
Sell when Elliot Wave Signals = -1.

ACT method - Advanced Corrective Trading method:
Look for freshly-plotted EW troughs, buy in
retrospect;
Look for freshly-plotted EW peaks, sell in retrospect.

jose '-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here