[Metastockusers] Help with IF statement in formula

I've recently joined the ranks of RT users and the following
indicator is annoying the bloody hell out of me, despite telling
MSWIN 9.0 to "Don't show futuure errors for this indicator in this
chart".

What I think I need to do is create 2 statements such that

1. If the the denominator (HIGH - LOW) = 0, substitute CLOSE
2. If VOL = 0, substitute 1

[Improved OBV]
Cum((( (CLOSE-LOW) - (HIGH-CLOSE) ) / (HIGH - LOW)) * VOLUME )

I hate to impose on the goodwill of this group without first
attempting a solution myself, but I'm rusty as hell. Are my steps
toward a solution headed in the right direction?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM