Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Commentary in Chinese ?

hello !

I understand chinese...but I don't know what you want
after reading your chart...can U describe it in more
detail ways ?

thanks !

http://www.ttrader.com/mycharts/display.php?p=27901&u=tc&a=TC&id=1261

> Thank you.
>
> Mark
> http:\\TC.projectsenso.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
finish.

http://messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM