Re: [Metastockusers] Equis New Forum

Hello Alain,

Sunday, October 31, 2004, 5:32:44 PM, you wrote:

AJ> US-Metastock seems yet another Metastock group with more spam than
AJ> contribution.
I'm afraid I have to agree with that...
But that's where message board can come in handy.
The crew can keep things spamfree.
A board could even have an advertising section. All spam can be freely
posted there. Users who are looking for something can go there.
Not to mention different option/forex/hardware/gossip/... sections.
I might have sounded kinda negative in my 1st reply but I do prefer a
board over a list.
I just fear moderating like on the asctrend forum.
I want to be able to discuss negative points about Equis/Metastock.

AJ> And there was an Equis list till early 2003, when it died, due ao to the
AJ> lack of attention and support by... Equis.
To often a message board is just there as a matter of PR.
Just look at Wealth-Lab. Besides being a good product I'm sure its
success is for a large part due to the thriving community.
A similar community would benefit both Equis and its users.
It could even save Equis work at their helpdesk

--
Best regards,
Tony

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM