Re: [Metastockusers] Strange problem - *.mwd files

The promoter of the software you talk about if a very knowledgeable person about MS. Write to them directly. It should solve your problem.
Dusant
----- Original Message -----
From: Tony
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 11:07 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Strange problem - *.mwd files

Hello Metastockusers,

Maybe some of you know Bodhi Freeway. It's a EOD data collection
program that works very nicely.
But lately I have some problems. I crashes when the number of files
exceeds 2000. Normally the 2000 file limit is no problem because the
program creates a new directory and starts filling that one.
However a strange problem occurs.
The data directories get filled with *.mwd files. One for every
symbol. So after 1000 symbols the 2000 symbol limit gets hit
unexpectedly.
I tried deleting everything and start all over. With MS8, MS9 or like
now no MS at all. Some leftover background component keeps working
perhaps?
Is there a way to let MS store it's *.mwt files in an other directory.
That way my data directories stay clean.
Yes I think Bodhi should/could overcome the problem but otoh I like
to keep unaltered data sources.

Any idea?

--
Best regards,
Tony

The degree of technical competence is inversely proportional to the level of management.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Yahoo! Groups Links