[Metastockusers] system test

All:

I currently have Metastock V 8.01 EOD.

Is there a limit to the number of system tests that can be saved
off for a given system?

I have been running tests for some time, and it appears lately
that when I run a test, I loose an existing one.  Each test is
 for four securities with only one optimization.  I plenty of
hard disk space.

If there is a limit, is it per system, or for all systems added
together?

Thanks.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM