[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Query abt xaomth.xls file in file section

ckng,

The file is not empty. There may be pages in it that you have not
opened yet. The email address that you have used for is not correct.
Go to message 13750 for the correct address or email me directly at
pumrysh@xxxxxxxxx and I will give it to you.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM