[Metastockusers] Re: MACD Divergence

Hy Jose,

Very sorry but my mistake....I red the formula to quickly and saw
the words peak and trough....so thats the reason why .............
Thanks a lot Jose for your help...the master himself off the pegasus
site... ;-)) and I said...they charge to mutch.... shame on me...

greetings igor

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM