From: Guss
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] importing Data from Excel into Metastock

Tom,
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
The problem is that,  I copy the data from a web site, and I am unable to copy/paste it  directly in the downloader for some reason.
so I end up entering the data manually in the downloader file  rather than pasting it in excel then converting it again using downloader.
but since I need to update about 20 securities on daily bases, I am trying to find an easier way to do it by just either copying it  from the site and pasting it in downloader file , or by using some kind of link between the two if it is possible.
any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Regards
Guss