Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to Build a Trading System without Lace

Or learn how to spell..
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to Build a Trading System without Lace

a Clown is a clown,is a clown..What are your comments
about this guy.Has he read the manual.
Anyone who is making a mockery of other has himself to
laugh at.He is only showing his own worth .This
bulletin board is not maent for personalities.
One cannot become a doctor,an engineer,or scietist
merly by reading books.If you do not understand and or
hesitant or shy to ask explaition then one can never
achieve excellence.Nobody is perfect.
--- jmj951 <jmj95@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you able to show the red and green arrows with
> Meta stock, with oe
> of their systems?
> Jerry
>

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> "superfragalist"
> <jackolso@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > For those of you who can't read my posts because
> of my caustic wit
> > and dry sense of humor, not to mention insulting
> all groups
> > simultaneously, here is a step by step guide to
> building your own
> > trading system. (I am removing the pearls from the
> pig pen so that
> > more people may enjoy them as jewelry! However,
> there is an art to
> > simultaneously insulting so many with so few
> words. I do not intend
> > to bury that skill.)
> >
> > Let's us begin.......
> >
> > Read all the articles under Trading as a Business
> >
> > http://www.elitetrader.com/tr/index.cfm?s=17
> >
> > The articles will teach you step by step how to
> build a trading
> > system.
> >
> > John Clayburg's book Four Steps to Trading Success
> will show you how
> > to setup a simple indicator system that is among
> the best there is.
> > It will serve as your basic trading system. It
> works on all stocks,
> > in any time frame and has no curve fit. Then you
> add your favorite
> > filters to it.
> >
> > In Roy's newsletter he is building one of the best
> filtering systems
> > there is. It's a great newsletter for teaching MS
> coding and systems
> > building. It's only $99 a year.
> >
> > www.metastocktips.co.nz
> >
> > That should be most of what you need to get
> started and keep you from
> > getting too far off course. Oh, I would also add a
> 20 bar SMA to the
> > chart because price often regresses to the 20 bar
> SMA.
> >
> > If you absolutely feel the need to have red and
> green arrows that
> > scream buy me now, you can use a program like ICE,
> or the simple
> > systems from Performance Systems Plus. Just
> remember, any "expert"
> > system is going to generate a lot of false
> signals, so your other
> > basic buy sell indicators like the Clayburg's and
> Roy's filtering
> > technique Rule. (Especially Roy's noise filter. I
> would have paid
> > more than $100 for that alone.)
> >
> > Once you have done this, you will find the system
> you have built will
> > match the recommendations in the article, and
> there really isn't
> > anything any better out there for you to start
> with. You can trade
> > with it without losing your rear.
> >
> > Oh, I almost forgot. Does it come with an
> exploration. No, it
> > doesn't. But that's not a factor.

> [...]

=====
S.M.Deen