RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Historical data

>   Hi to all,
>
>   I am looking for any site where I can conveniently download
>   historical and daily EOD preferably the last few year (10 yrs?)
for
>   major currencies, gold, commodities like soya, metal, interest
>   rate.  Might not trade in them but would like a feel of the
current
>   economic environment.
>
>   Thks in advance.

Dear CK,

Regarding commodity and currency prices, we have an extensive range of futures historical data available, which can be transformed into a continuous chart.

If you prefer to analyse spot forex (rather than currency futures), our Premium Forex service may be of use to you:

For each of the above we sell the historical data separately from the daily updates - so if you just want to get a "taste" of those markets you can elect to buy just the historical data.

We also have a three week free trial which provides you with updates for three weeks and a sample 6 month historical database.

All data is downloadable from our web site after you register/subscribe (no need to wait for a CD).

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links